|| YSR Cheyutha | YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status | YSR Cheyutha Phase 2 | YSR Cheyutha Payment Status | YSR Cheyutha Online Apply | YSR Cheyutha YSR Cheyutha Registration | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha All Information ||
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary list and other details can be checked from this page. Complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 will be available to you in our article, please read our article carefully till the end. Today we will provide you complete information about this portal step by step and we will give you a clear explanation about status, registration and eligibility criteria and apply, etc. Hope you will read our article carefully.
The vulnerable group of women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state now no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a wonderful scheme that will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunity. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021. Through the implementation of the scheme, there will be many benefits available for women. Today we will share with you all the eligibility criteria, documents and etc of the scheme so that you will be able to apply for the scheme through the step-by-step guide which is mentioned below further in this article.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched
The full name of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to women whose age is 45 – 60 and who belong to SC/ST/BC. Hope all of you will apply to this scheme as soon as possible and you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The main objective of the government through this scheme is to help women. To get more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
- Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- If there is a government job in your family, then you cannot apply.
- Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh, then only you can apply.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
- Even if you have a 4 wheeler vehicle, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Dashboard”.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
- After that, you have to select your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can check your name on your list.
Hope you have got complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 in our article, if you still want to ask anything about this portal, then feel free to message us in the comment section and we Will definitely give your reply soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
- Parivar pehchan patra Haryana,(family id haryana 2021) meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- AP YSR Bheema Scheme 2021: Insurance,Apply Online, Eligibility & Beneficiary List
- CSC PMJAY CSC Portal Login | Ayushman Bharat Card Apply 2021?
- Spice Money Login | Retailer Registration- Agent Portal-Spice Safar
- यूपी निवेश मित्र क्या है: ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण, niveshmitra.up.nic.in रजिस्ट्रेशन
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme, which is as follows:-
- You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
- We want to tell you that women will be benefited greatly through this scheme.
- Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- Pensions are provided by the government to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is absolutely free.
- You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To apply online, first go to the official website.
Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.