|| RTE Gujarat | RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 | RTE Gujarat Application Form Apply | RTE Gujarat All Information | RTE Gujarat Full Details | RTE Gujarat School List | RTE Gujarat Admit Card | RTE Gujarat Online Apply | RTE Gujarat rte.orpgujarat.com ||
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 : આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ –RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 1st, 2nd & Final Round, Selection Waiting List – RTE Gujarat Admission Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fee, Admission & Counselling Process, download admit card, Required documents in PDF and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://rte.orpgujarat.com/
Gujarat government invites online applications for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 through the official portal at rte.orpgujarat.com. All the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE Admission 2021 in Gujarat through the official website rte.orpgujarat.com. The state govt. has opened the window for RTE Gujarat 2021 admission under Gujarat Primary Education Act for admissions in primary classes.
Candidates can apply for Gujarat RTE admission 2021 in various reputed schools. All the candidates can now apply online at rte.orpgujarat.com for admissions under RTE. To understand the procedure to fill the online application form, please see complete details below.
The right to education has been developed by the concerned authorities of our government to provide educational opportunities to all of the students and children who are relatively poor and cannot afford to pay the fees of schools and college. Today under this article, we will share with everyone the important details about the right to education RTE Gujarat Admission for the year 2020 and 2021.
In this article, we will share step by step procedure through which you can fill the admission form in Gujarat. Also, we will share important details about eligibility criteria and important dates of admission.
RTE Gujarat 2021
Right to Information cell has been developed in the Gujarat state to provide important educational facilities to all the children who are not able to pay their school fees. The Right to Information quota is available in almost all of the schools of the Gujarat districts. The students can fill up the admission form for RTE and then can submit the application form in their respective schools to avail of the benefit of less fee and also all of the other financial incentives.
RTE Gujarat Admissions Latest Update
The state education department will conduct the admission process for students under the Right To Education (RTE) Act from 25 June to 6 July 2021. The entire process will be held online. According to initial estimates, about 1.25 lakh students from the state are expected to enlist under the scheme. “The DEO/DPOs are to approve or reject a proposal from July to July 10. In case of a rejection, they have to give valid reasons,” said sources in the department.
The schools have already started from June 7 for the new academic year and the RTE students who are enrolled this year are likely to be behind by one and half to two months, said sources. As per the act, 25% of the total school admissions in Class 1 for underprivileged students should be under RTE.
After the release of official notification, candidates can download RTE Gujarat 2021 PDF and also List of Schools. Furthermore, after the application process is over, candidates can download the RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can fill rte admission form through the official website.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22
Latest Update News:
RTE Gujarat Result / Admit Card 2021 | 1st, 2nd & Final Round, Selection Waiting List (rte.orpgujarat.com)
- The first list for admission to Class 1 under the Right to Education (RTE) Act quota has been released, according to which 62,985 students have been selected.
- The admission process was carried out for 73,287 Class 1 seats, based on which the first list has been prepared, sources in the education department said.
- Students who have made it to the list will have to confirm their admission by August 4.
- The next list will be prepared for the 10,000-odd seats still vacant, sources further said.
RTE in the academic year 2021-2. Online form for admission under Dt. Can be filled from 9/06/2071 to 12:00 pm on 09/09/2021 .The process of submitting the form at the Receiving Center with the required documents during the admission process has been canceled by the guardian due to the COVID-19 epidemic. At the time of filling up the online form, the guardian has to upload the required supporting evidence such as date of birth, proof of residence, proof of caste / category, as well as proof of income (where applicable) etc. The printout of the online form should be kept by the guardian. The form filled online will not have to be submitted anywhere.
Advertising and Admission List New 20-06-2021
The RTE admission process started every year in February-March. But this year, admissions did not start due to Corona epidemic.
Important Dates Or RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule
The following dates are important for the admissions in RTE Gujarat:-
|Instructions Release date||11 March 2020|
|RTE Gujarat Official Notice Date||26 March 2020|
|RTE Admission First Seat Allotment||2 April 2020|
|Second Admission List||16 April 2020|
|RTE Admission Second Seat Allotment||12 June 2020|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 – Overview
|Name of Article||RTE Gujarat Admission|
|in Language||આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ|
|Launched by||State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Children belonging to Poor Family background|
|Article Objective||Providing less fee and financial benefits|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
RTE Gujarat Admission Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Form||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Official This Website Link For More Gov. Scheme||Click Here|
|Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22||Official Website|
To be eligible to get admission in RTE Gujarat, the applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Children must be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015
- The annual income of the household must be-
- For ST/ SC- Rs. 2 lac per annum
- For OBC- Rs. 1 lac per annum
- For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
|Proof of Residence||Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement|
|Guardianship Certificate||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority|
|Birth certificate||Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents|
|Photograph||Passport size color photograph|
|The guardian’s voice certificate||In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream centre / public service centre.|
|BPL||The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,|
|Wondering tribes and dissected tribes||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority|
|Orphaned child||Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee|
|A child in need of care and protection||Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee|
|Children from kindergarten||Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee|
|Child labor/migrant labor children||Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment|
|Children with cerebral palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Children with Special Needs (Divyang)||Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)|
|HIV infected child||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Children of martyred jawans||Example of the competent authority of the respective account|
|Baby support card||A copy of the child’s Aadhar card|
|Guardian’s Support Card||A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card|
|Bank details||Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Key Points
- Parents need to submit the online RTE admission form before the last date.
- The admission process will take place in 3 Rounds.
- After completion of RTE Admission 1st Round. Parents can apply for RTE Gujarat Admission Second Round 2020.
- And for the 3rd Round, the same admission process will take place. Parents need to fill all the required details in the application form correctly. They will also need to upload all necessary documents in prescribed size.
Checking RTE Gujarat School List
To check the school list in which you can get admission through the right to education quota of Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- You have to then enter information such as-
- Click on search
- The list will be displayed on your screen.
Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2021 Form
To fill the form for the RTE admission in Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on the link to download the PDF file of the application form of RTE Gujarat
- After successfully downloading the application form you have to fill the admission form.
- Attach all of the documents which are mentioned above
- Lastly, submit the application form at any School of your choice.
Procedure to Fill Online Form of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
To apply online for the admissions of your ward in the RTE Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- As soon as you will land on the homepage, click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on New Application if registering for the first time.
- If already registered, enter-
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on submit
- A Registration/Application ID will be generated.
- Keep it safe for the future.
Procedure to Check RTE Gujarat Admission Application status
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To check the application status, click the “Application Status” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked information such as
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Click submit option to get your application status on the screen
Procedure to print Application Form
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To print the application, click the “Print Application” option given on the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked details and hit submit option
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Give the print command to take a print out of the application
Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission
To get the admit card, the students must follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website given link
- On the web page enter the following information-
- Admission Number
- Date Of Birth
- Click on submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
Procedure to give feedback
- First of all, go to the official website of the right to education Gujarat
- The home page will be open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click feedback
- Now feedback form will be open in front of you where you have to enter the following details:-
- After that you are required to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can give your feedback
- For Any Help Government Of Gujarat Provide Help line Number For Students ( Beneficiaries ) .
- Call at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Begins Tomorrow, Check Important & Informations
- Parivar pehchan patra Haryana,(family id haryana 2021) meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- CSC PMJAY CSC Portal Login HINDI | Ayushman Bharat Registration 2021?
- CSC PMJAY CSC Portal Login | Ayushman Bharat Card Apply 2021?
- Spice Money Login | Retailer Registration- Agent Portal-Spice Safar
- (PGRKAM) Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Job Portal
- Saurabh Bhagat reviews functioning of JKBOCW Welfare Board