|| meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Update Family Details | Haryana Pehchan Patra Update Family Details | Haryana Pehchan Patra Add New Member | family id haryana All Details | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Full Details | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in How to Apply | Parivar pehchan patra Haryana | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Process ||
Parivar pehchan patra Haryana:- Many schemes are started by the government for all sections of the people. In order to ensure that the benefits of these schemes reach all the beneficiaries, Haryana Government has started Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra through this article. Such as what is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra?,
its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
meraparivar.haryana.gov.in Portal ?
Family id Haryana This is a scheme launched by Haryana Government. This scheme is called Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) in Hindi. This scheme was started by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji. Mera Parivar Under this scheme, the government has made the identity card mandatory for all the families. Mera parivar meri pehchan This slogan has been given by the state government under this scheme.
Under this scheme, a unique 8 digit identity card is given to the beneficiary family by the state government. This Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra ensures that the benefits of all the schemes given by the government are reaching that beneficiary family or not.
You will not need to go to any government office to make a family identity card. To make the identity card of the family, meraparivar.haryana.gov.in can be made by visiting this portal. You will not be charged any money for this, this facility is free.
Parivar pehchan patra Haryana New Update
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh has requested all the citizens of Haryana to make a family identity card. He has told that it is mandatory for citizens to have Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card to take advantage of all government schemes in the coming times. Citizens have been requested to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card before 10th December 2020. All those people who have not got their family identity card made, they should get the family identity card made as soon as possible and those who already have the family identity card should get their family identity card updated. This work is being done free of cost at all CSC centres.
- Many schemes of the state have been linked with Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. Such as Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme, Family Pension Scheme, Ladli, Marriage Shagun Yojana, Ration Allotment etc. In the coming time, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will be used to apply for BPL Ration Card, to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, to get unemployment allowance, to apply in Saksham Yojana and to apply in other government schemes. to be used as an important document.
- It is mandatory for every citizen of Haryana to make a family identity card. All the citizens have been requested by the Additional Deputy Commissioner to update their Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra from their nearest CSC center as soon as possible and take advantage of government schemes.
Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID Card) Scheme – Highlights
Below are some of the highlights of Haryana Family ID Card scheme
|Name of Scheme||Parivar Pehchan Patra (परिवार पहचान पत्र)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Objective||To bring in transparency to government services and keep track of Haryana State dwellers|
|Beneficiaries||About 56 Lakh families of Haryana|
|Application Form||Download Application Form|
|Hindi Mai dekhe||meraparivar.haryana.gov.in|
|Scheme Last Date||No Last Date|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Update Family Details||Click Here|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Application Form|
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021
Parivar Pehchan Patra will distribute all benefits of services and schemes to the beneficiaries of the state on the basis of Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011. Under this scheme 54 lakh families of the state will be benefited. The Haryana government will find out the eligibility of the family as per the data available in the special identity card of the family and then provide the benefits of all services and schemes to the family. Will do Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then they will have to apply for that. Under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, the complete details of the beneficiary will be recorded.
The main objective of the Pariwar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
Under this scheme started by the Haryana State Government, all the families of the state will be given an Apna Identity Card. This 8-digit identity card will ensure which scheme you are eligible for. Mera parivar Haryana Through this scheme 8 Digit Haryana Family ID (PPP) will be provided by the government to more than 54 lakh families of the state.
The main objective of the Mara parivar meri pehchan scheme is that all the families of the state should have the family id Haryana so that the facilities provided by the government and the benefits of the scheme have reached all the families or not. If you have not applied for the identity card of mera pariwar yet, then do it quickly and get the benefits of the facilities provided by the government.(Parivar pehchan patra Haryana)
Mera parivar Haryana Main Points
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will have a 14 digit unique ID number.
- The card will also contain the mobile number of the beneficiary.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will be provided to each family after successful registration.
- The name of the head of the family will be written on the top of the card.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will also have other information related to the family.
- After registration, Registration ID and Password will be provided to each family.
- If the family wants to see their family details then they have to enter the login credentials.
- Family details can also be updated on the family identity card.
- The beneficiaries of any scheme can be identified by the authorities through the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Pension can also be obtained through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Under this scheme, each family will be monitored so that the benefit of the scheme can be reached to the right beneficiary.
- Software has been created for the successful implementation of this scheme. The eligibility of the beneficiaries can be checked through this software.
- If someone in the family is born or someone dies then they do not need to apply for the certificate. This information is automatically updated through this software.
- To take advantage of any government scheme in Haryana, it is mandatory to have a family identity card.
What is Parivar Pehchan Patra or Family ID Card
The family ID Card or Parivar Pehchan Patra which will be given to each registered family would contain a unique Family ID along with few other details such as the name of head of the family.
The Family ID Card could be used to avail benefits of verious Haryana government welfare schemes such as Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Samman Allowance, Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme among few others.
Integration of Social Security Pension Schemes
(Parivar pehchan patra Haryana) CM Manohar Lal Khattar said that now the 3 social security pension schemes have been integrated at the official Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal. These schemes are Old Age Samman Allowance, Disability Pension Scheme and Widow pension scheme. Furthermore, the data of district wise families will be available to the Department, which other departments will be able to use for their preparing welfare schemes.
The state govt. of Haryana is working at war footing basis on making the Parivar Pehchan patra. This identity certificate would ensure automatic delivery of various citizen – centric services to people and will also curb corruption. Moreover, with the creation of database of all families, the benefits of social welfare schemes will reach the actual beneficiaries automatically and remove duplicity.
Driving licence, birth and death certificates to be linked with Family ID card
(Parivar pehchan patra Haryana) From January 1, 2021, government services like driving licence, vehicle registration, certificates for birth, death, income and domicile will be linked with the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) or Family ID Card Scheme. Earlier in December month, the state administration linked marriage registration with Family ID. Linking birth, death and marriage records would mean automatic update of the family data, as per the government website. Besides, three government schemes, such as disability pension, old age allowance and widow pension, have also been linked with the ID.
Benefits / Advantages of meraparivar scheme
What are the benefits and benefits of making a family identity card from this portal to the families of Haryana state, its information is given below in Hindi.
- About 54 lakh families of Haryana state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- There is a unique code for all the families on Pariwar Pahchan Patra Haryana.
- This parivar pehchan patra will help to get admission in school, college, apart from this it will also be helpful in getting government jobs and private jobs.
- This information will also be available through the family identity card card, which area the family is a resident of. Government will provide separate code for each region. There will be separate code for city and village.
- Due to this scheme, there will be a reduction in corruption in the state.
- Families whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC data list can fill the enrollment form for such family identity card.
- Through the family identity card card, this information will also be available in which area the family lives. The government will make a separate code for each region. There will be separate code for city and village.
Documents required for my family identity card
- The most important thing is that the applicant’s family should be permanent in Haryana.
- family identity document
- Addhar card
- mobile number
- marriage certificate
- passport size photo
omplete List of Services Linked with Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Old Age Samman Allowance
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Widow pension scheme
- Marriage Registration
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Driving License
- Vehicle Registration
Mera parivar Haryana, how to check list?
- In the state of Haryana, any family from the present families will have to check their status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) to see their name in the identity card list.
- If the name of that family is in this socio-economic and caste census then they will be included under the My Family Haryana Scheme.
- Now that family can get the benefit of Haryana 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana.
Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card
(Parivar pehchan patra Haryana) In the recent meeting on 24th July 2019, District Treasury Officer Rajbir Singh Sahu said that Haryana Government has issued a notification for all permanent and contract based workers. Under this directive, the Haryana government has clearly provided a time limit for the workers to submit their family identity documents to generate a unique identity card by 29 July 2019. On 25 July 2019, the Chief Minister launched the official website of 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra in Chandigarh. On this official website you will get every detail like application form selected candidate list and registration process.
Requirement of enrollment for family identity card
- Permanent family:- All those families who are permanently residing in Haryana. It is mandatory for them to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card. A permanent 8 digit family ID will be issued to all permanent families.
- Temporary Families:- All those families who are residing outside Haryana. But want to apply for any service or scheme of the state. It is also mandatory for them to make a family identity card. A 9 digit family ID will be issued to all temporary families.
Channels to enroll in family identity card
The application can be made through 3 channels to get the Parivar Pehchan Card ID. You do not need to pay any application fee to apply. Some of the 3 channels to enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra are as follows.
- CSC VLE:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra can be applied for through Common Service Center managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs.
- Saral Kendra:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card can be applied for through Antyodaya Saral Kendra of the state government.
- PPP Operator:- All PPP work in the state can also be applied under this scheme through registered operator.
How to see Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state want to see the name of their family in the family identity card list, then they have to check their status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11).
- If your family name is in Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) then they will be included under this scheme. If your family name is not hot under SECC-2011 list then you have to take advantage of this scheme. The above procedure has to be followed.
- After this, you can take advantage of Haryana 14 digit family identity card.
How to apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, then they have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies etc. to get the form of Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, aadhaar number etc. will have to be filled. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family with the application form.
- Then submit it in the same office from where your application form is taken. In this way you can apply under this scheme.
How to apply online in Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this portal people of the state can see how to apply online process for Disability, Widow, Old Age Pension Schemes. According to this, the operators of CSCs can then fill the pension schemes application forms online.
- These Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme forms will be updated by the respective illustration. After updating, one will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
How to Update Parivar Pehchan Patra?
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the scheme
- On this home page, you will see the option of Update Family Details, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, if you have your 8 digit or 12 digit family ID issued earlier, then click on “YES” and proceed by entering your Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to enter your 8 digit (or 12 digit issued earlier) Family ID. After entering the Family ID, an OTP (One Time Password) will be received on the mobile number of the head of the family. It will be this mobile number which is already stored in the PPP database.
- If you have forgotten your family ID, then click on the button “Forgot Family ID” and verify the OTP by entering the Aadhaar number of the head of the family. For more information refer to the pictures given below.
- After entering the correct OTP, dot no. The data of all the registered family members will appear in the Family ID entered under 02.
- If you want to update the information of already joined member then click on “MEMBER DETAILS” button in front of member name and if you want to add new family member then click on “Add Member” button.
- After that fill all the information asked in the member details form and print it and get the new member’s signature on it and then upload it by taking scan/photo.
- SUBMIT the form after filling all the information. On updating the information on the PPP portal or adding a new member, the information will be sent to the mobile number of the head of the family through SMS.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator Login Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for operator login.
- Now the login page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter username, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login.
Publication viewing process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra, Haryana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of publication.
- After this a new page will open in front of you which will have the list of publications.
- You have to click on the link as per your requirement.
- As soon as you click on this link, the publication will open in front of you.
- If you want to download it then you have to click on download option.
Mera parivar meri pehchan, Portal Helpline Number
If there is any problem related to my family, my identity online portal, then you can contact on the helpline number given below. The helpline facility will be operational from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm only. You can get the solution of your problem by contacting the toll free number.
Helpline Number – 1800-2000-023
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
What is Family ID Haryana?
Parivar pehchan patra (Family ID) has been created by the Haryana State Government for all the families of the state. By which it can be found out whether the facilities provided by the government to the beneficiary families have reached those families or not. Many uses of this family identity card can also be done. This is an important document for the families of Haryana State.
Which website has been released by the state government for the application in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Official website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in for application in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra |
What is the purpose of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
The purpose of Parivar Pehchan Patra is that all the people who are eligible for the government scheme will automatically get the benefits of the scheme. They will not have to wander here and there to take advantage of any scheme. And there will be less corruption in the state.
How many people will get benefit from Haryana Parivar Pehchan?
More than 54 lakh people of the state will benefit from Parivar Pehchan Card.
What are the documents required to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra?
It is mandatory for the applicant to have Aadhar card with him. Candidate must be a native of Haryana. Marital Status Mobile Number, Passport Size Photo, Income Certificate, Residence Certificate, Family Other Identity Documents.