CSC PMJAY | CSC PMJAY Login | CSC PMJAY Cloud |CSC PMJAY Registration | CSC PMJAY List | pmjay | CSC PMJAY All Information | CSC PMJAY Full Details | CSC PMJAY BENIFITS | PMJAY CSC Cloud IN | Bis CSC PMJAY | CSC Pmjay Login & Card Apply | Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana | Pmjay Csc Cloud | CSC Pmjay Login | आयुष्मान भारत योजना | PMJAY NAME FIND ||
PMJAY CSC friends today we are going to tell you here. About Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. Ayushman Bharat Scheme What is PMJAY scheme. How can you get insurance up to ₹ 500000 from PMJAY Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in 2018, this scheme is also known by the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
How can you take advantage of this Pmjay Yojana? What is the eligibility of this scheme? And from where will you get your PMJAY Ayushman Bharat card, we are going to give you answers to all these questions here. So that you can easily take an insurance cover of up to ₹ 500000 under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Bis Pmjay). And if you can make your family free from all diseases, then read from beginning to end for complete information (CSC Pmjay Login)
Apply For PMJAY CSC ID Portal
PMJAY CSC Cloud Web Registration
- More than 10 crore families will get benefits under Ayushman Bharat Yojana Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana,
If the applicant’s family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list
- So you can avail up to ₹ 500000 per year in any listed hospital for medical treatment,
CSC PMJAY Headlines
|Scheme Name||( Bis Pmjay ) Mera Pmjay Gov In|
|Service Launched By||Indian Government|
|PMJAY CARD Apply Start Date||23 September 2018|
|Pmjay CSC Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PMJAY CSC CENTER REGISTRATION||Click Here|
|PMJAY NAME FIND||Click Here|
About CSC PMJAY
PMJAY CSC (Ayushman Bharat Golden Card) – Keeping in mind the problems of all the poor families, the Prime Minister’s biggest health insurance scheme in the country, our Prime Minister has called the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana in the name of Jan Arogya Yojana (Bis Pmjay). has started. Under this scheme 10 crore poor families of India will be covered in this.
Under this scheme, insurance up to ₹ 500000 will be provided to the family and every poor family will be given free treatment up to ₹ 500000. In such a situation, poor families suffering from diseases will get support and the benefit of this scheme is being extended to all poor families by insurance companies.
Under this scheme, more than 50 crore citizens in the country will get the facilities of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started in the country on a large scale.
And how will we be able to register Ayushman Yojana to people in CSC VLE, then first of all we know about this Ayushman Bharat Golden Card scheme!
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|When did the scheme start||2018|
|Who launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme by||Honorable Narendra Modi|
|Validity of Ayushman Bharat Card||5 years|
|Treatment amount from Ayushman Bharat card||5 lakhs per family|
|Ayushman Bharat Website||https://pmjay.gov.in/|
PMJAY CSC Yojana Eligibility
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, you must have the following eligibility, only then you will be able to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana ₹ 500000 insurance cover amount.
- All of you should have your name in PMJAY list to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, if your name is not in this list then you cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana letter has been sent to the selected beneficiaries under Ayushman Bharat scheme above their address. By which he will be able to make his Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card, if you have not received this card too, then you may not be eligible for it.
- Under this scheme, such poor families have been included who were included in the 2011 Economic Census and similar families were also given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- So if you also got the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and you have HHID. So you are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits
- PMJAY CARD holders can get themselves treated in Sarkari Hospital as well as Private Hospital.
- Insurance of Rs 5 lakh per year is available free of cost for all Csc PMJAY card holder’s families.
- This treatment is available all over the country except the states which are out of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Treatment under this scheme will not require a single rupee and it is absolutely free of cost for all types of treatment.
- This scheme is beneficial to the poorest and weakest people.
- The coverage of 5 lakhs under this scheme is for the entire family.
- Under the CSC PMJAY scheme, more than 1.5 health and wellness centers will be set up as per the latest SECC or Socio-Economic Caste Census data.
PMJAY CSC Check Online Eligibility
To check the eligibility of online Csc PMJAY Jan Arogya Yojana, the official website has been released by the government where you can get your eligibility information online. Let us know how we will check the eligibility of CSC PMJAY online.
- To check eligibility online, first of all go to the official website of PMJAY CSC, by clicking here you can directly go to this website (Mera.Pmjay.Gov.In/Search/Login)????
- 2.After successfully opening the CSC PMJAY official website, the page shown above will come in front of you.
- 3.You have to first enter your mobile number here and the captcha code is shown below, you have to fill this captcha code and click on generate OTP.
- 4.After this you will have to do Pmjay Csc Login here after verification through OTP on your mobile number.
- 5.After successfully doing (Csc Pmjay Login) the page of PMJAY will open in front of you.
- 6.Here you have to first choose your state.
- 7.After that you will see two options below.
- 8.Here you have to choose Search BY Name or Search BY HHID Number.
- 9.So here you click on Search BY Name and check your eligibility by name.
- 10.After clicking on Search BY Name, another search page will open in front of you.
- 11.Here you have to first > fill your name, after that you >> fill your father’s name.
- 12.After that you enter your mother’s name.
- 13.After that you fill your wife’s name or husband’s name (if any).
- 14.After this you select female or male, after that you >> fill your district village pin code and click on the search button |
- 14.After clicking on the search button, if your name will be in the PMJAY list then you will see it here and if your name is not included in this list then you will not see your name here.
- 16.In this way you can check your CSC PMJAY Online eligibility.
PMJAY Yojana Document Requirement
If your name is found in PMJAY CSC List then you will need the following documents to get PMJAY card.
- Aadhar Card or Ration Card or Bank Passbook.
- Proof of Identity, Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof, Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, Ration Card, Residence Certificate, etc.
How To Make PMJAY Golden Card
Let us tell all of you that if you want to get the Prime Minister Jan Arogya Card made, then you can get this card made by going to your nearest public service center, CSC Common Service Center or Jan Arogya Mitra or Government Hospital to get it made.
PMJAY CSC Card Apply Online
Dear friends, here you can make PMJAY CSC Golden Card Online. But only CSC Public Service Center operators will be able to do this process. If you also have CSC User ID and Password, then you can create your PMJAY Golden Card by following the steps given below.
- for create Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMAJY card, first of all go to the official website of Pmjay Csc Cloud Click here (Pmjay.Csccloud.In) to login directly to Pmjay Csc????
- After clicking on the Pmjay Csc Login☑️ link, the page mentioned above will open in front of you, here you will have to login with your CSC ID and password.
- After logging in from CSC, now another new page will come in front of you, in which the CSC Jan SEVA Kendra operator will have to login to his PMJAY CSC Portal by entering his Aadhar card number and putting his thumb.
- After successful PMJAY CSC PORTAL LOGIN, the page shown below will be displayed in front of you, from where you can search for any customer and make his Prime Minister Jan Arogya (PMJAY) card.
- After opening this page, first of all you have to click on Search Beneficiary.
- After this you have to search the name of the person whose you want to make PMJAY Jan Arogya Card.
- After searching his name, the page shown above will come in front of you, here you have to select the person whose PMJAY Jan Arogya Card wants to be made.
- After this, another new page will open in front of you, now you have to enter the mobile number of that customer and get it verified with OTP.
- After this, you have to complete the EKYC process by entering the Aadhaar card number of that person through the fingerprint machine.
- After successful PMJAY EKYC, you have to upload the necessary documents, if the person has got his Jan Arogya letter, then you will have to upload it, otherwise you can upload his ration card here.
- After successfully uploading the documents his PMJAY Jan Arogya Card will be ready to be generated and after few days you can also download and print his PMJAY Jan Arogya Card from the same portal
CSC PMJAY Card Download
- for download Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY CARD, first go to the official website of Pmjay Csc Cloud and login with your CSC User ID and Password.
- After successful login, click on Approved Beneficiary to print PMJAY CARD.
- After this you will see the list of all those persons for whom you have created PMJAY cards and their PMJAY cards will be ready to print.
- Now you have to click on it from here and make payment from your CSC portal and print that PMJAY CARD, keep in mind if you print PMJAY CARD again again. So you have to pay him again.
PMJAY SECC DATA LIST CHECK
- To see the list of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first click on the link given here.
- After clicking, you will reach the page of the new list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- After the list opens, you have to click on “SECC Base Form”
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to first choose your state.
- After selecting the state, you have to choose your district.
- After selecting the district, you have to choose your tehsil or taluka.
- After selecting Tehsil or Taluka you have to select your Gram Panchayat.
- After that you have to submit.
- As soon as you click on it, a new list of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana will open in front of you.
- In which you will see many names, now you have to search the name of the person whom you want to find in this list.
- To find the name in this list, with the control on your keyboard (Ctrl+F) and press the button.
- After this a search bar will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the name of the person whose name you want to search.
- As you enter the name of that person, all the information about that person will come openly in front of you.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana HHID Number Find
To be included in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, if your name is searched through HHID number, then you can also take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- To search your name through HHID first click on the link given below
- After clicking on the link, its complete list will open in front of you just like SECC list, which you will have to see by selecting your state district gram panchayat. >>>>CLICK ME <<<<↙️
- After that you will be seeing the TIN number in that list, you have to see the TIN number carefully at that time.
- After that you remove 2 digits from the front from that TIN number and remove 3 digits from the back which is being told to you below as Exampil and which then remains your middle number.
- That is your HHID number.
- Like let me tell you that what is TIN number is a 29 digit number but HHID is only 24 digit number.
- So if you remove three digits from the back and two from the front from the TIN number, then your total is reduced by 5 digits.
- Which becomes your HHID which is of 24 digits, so in this way you can find out your HHID number by putting a little mind
- Apart from this, you can also find your HHID by visiting the Prime Minister’s Ayushman Bharat Scheme Case Search Portal and then logging in with your mobile number.
- for example :))
TIN NO:- 11101900200040000000610008001 then two numbers i.e. 11 from the front and three numbers i.e. 001 from the back will be its HHID number.
- HHID NO :-1019002000400000000680001
How To Get PMJAY ID Login Password
PMJAY ID is present on the card sent by Ayushman Bharat Scheme Shri Prime Minister. A letter of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been sent to your address if you receive that letter.
So your PMJAY ID number is mentioned on that letter. From there you can see your PM JAY ID and also get Ayushman Bharat card made through it.
PMJAY EKYC Software Install
Please Remove All Previous Morpho Driver And Software
- Remove Morpho RD Service(Morpho, Safran, ECS Biostar & Releated Driver)
- .remove USB Driver
- .Reboot PC
- Next Startup Delete MorfordService0Soft & MorfordLog Folder From S Drive
- . Extract PMJAY Folder & Right Click On PMJAY Batch File & Choose Run As Administrator
- . Install Jave, Certificate
- . After this, if your computer asks for a restart, then do not restart it MORPHO API 13XX Installation
- . Install RD Service
- . Install Certificate
- . Reboot After Installation Complete
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Ayushman Bharat Scheme to such poor families who cannot afford to pay for the treatment of serious illness. The government will get free treatment up to ₹ 500000 for them, for this the government has started this scheme.
Who will be given the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
For the Ayushman Bharat scheme, the government has selected such poor families, which were counted in the 2011 economic census, the government will provide Ayushman Bharat cards for all of them.
Can a new name also be added to the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
To add any person in the list of PMJAY, he has to go to the government hospital of his district and there he can be added to this (Pmjay Csc Cloud) portal by the Chief Medical Officer.
How to check the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
If you also want to see the list of beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. So you have been told the whole process above. Bis Pmjay You can easily see its list from there.
Is there any fee to be paid for making Ayushman Bharat card?
Yes, if you get Ayushman Bharat card made by visiting any common service center. So you have to pay a fee of ₹ 20 for this.
Can I get treatment in all hospitals through Ayushman Bharat Card?
No! Some selected hospitals in the government have been included in Ayushman Bharat, you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat (Pmjay Csc Cloud) to see their list. Or you can also see this list by clicking on the link given here. From where you can easily find out which hospital in your district has been included in the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Are all members of the family made differently?
Yes, under this scheme, each member of the family is made a separate AYUSH.
Can the letter which is sent by the government to our address, be shown in the hospital for treatment?
No! You have to get your Ayushman Bharat card by taking that letter, as soon as you show this letter at any common service center, then your Ayushman Bharat card will be made from there, after that you will be able to get treatment easily in the hospital.
I have lost my Ayushman Bharat card, where can I get it again?
If your Ayushman Bharat card is lost, then you can go to your government hospital for it and take out the print again, for this, if you want, you can also take the help of Ayushman Mitra.
What Is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana The Government Has Started This Scheme For Such Poor Families Who Cannot Provide Money For The Treatment Of Critical Illness, They Will Get Free Treatment Up To ₹ 500000.Who Will Be Given The Benefit Of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
For The Ayushman Bharat Scheme, The Government Has Selected Such Poor Families, Which Were Calculated In The 2011 Economic Census, The Government Will Provide The Ayushman Bharat Card For All Of Them.Can A New Name Also Be Added To The List Of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
To Add Any Man To The List Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, He Has To Go To The Government Hospital In His District And He Can Be Added To This Portal By The Chief Medical Officer There.How Can I See The List Of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
If You Also Want To See The List Of Beneficiaries Of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. So Above You Are Told Its Complete Process. You Can Easily See Its List From There.Is There Any Fee To Be Made For Making Ayushman Bharat Card?
Yes, If You Make Ayushman Bharat Card By Visiting Any Common Service Center. So You Have To Pay A Fee Of ₹ 20 For This.Can Ayushman Bharat Get Treatment In All Hospitals Through Card?
No! A Few Selected Hospitals In The Government Have Been Included In Ayushman India. You Will Have To Visit The Official Website Of Ayushman India To See Their List. Or You Can Also See This List By Clicking On The Link Given Here. From Where You Can Easily Find Out Which Hospital In Your District Has Been Included In The Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.Do All Family Members Be Different?
Yes, Each Member Of The Family Is Made A Separate AYUSH Under This Scheme.Can The Government Send A Letter To Our Address And Show That Letter, And Get Treatment In The Hospital?
No! You Have To Get Your Ayushman Bharat Card By Taking That Letter, As Soon As You Show It At Any Common Service Center, Your Ayushman Bharat Card Will Be Made From There, After That You Will Be Able To Get Treatment Easily In The Hospital.I Lost My Ayushman Bharat Card. Where To Get It Again?
If Your Ayushman Bharat Card Is Lost, Then You Can Go To Your Government Hospital And Print It Out Again For This, If You Want, You Can Also Take Help Of Ayushman Mitra.