|| BOBiBanking | BOBiBanking Registration | BOBiBanking All Details | Sarkarijanhit.com | BOBiBanking Full Information ||
BOBiBanking:- Baroda Connect is the Bank of Baroda’s internet banking facility that caters to your banking needs 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office. Bank of Baroda has created few easy steps to access your bank account. You can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of cheque books, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, among many other services. Hassle-free internet banking facilities makes banking with Bank of Baroda the perfect experience.
Bank of Baroda is a multinational Indian bank with the best online banking services. It is known to be one of the top public sector banking services all across the world. There are very few and simple browser requirements for BOBiBanking (Bank of Baroda Net Banking) usage.
For that the retailer or corporate user of BOB net banking needs to follow to login to online banking facility, they are
- RAM : Minimum of 16/32 MB RAM is required
- Hard Disk Capacity : 10-20 MB free space
- Operating System : Operating System like Windows 2000, XP or latest version
- Browser Version : Any browser that can run on above said Operating System
Some cases users might not receive their login confirmation details with the debit card and cheque books by BOB. At such times, if you have your debit or credit card then you can create BoBiBanking service and activate it directly as shown below.
Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration
Registration and Activation of BoBiBanking online service is easy, just follow the steps and activate net banking service
- Open BoB iBankingCustomers can open feba.bobibanking.com in your secure browser
- Go to Retail User LoginClick Login under Retail User to open login page
- Tap Online Registration using Debit cardUse Online Registration using Debit card option for new user ID activation
- Provide Verification CodeEnter Verification Code shown and Click Continue
- Enter Debit Card DetilsProvide Account Linked Debit Card Number, Expiry Date, PIN and Security Character Shown
- ValidateClick Validate to verify your BOB account details and to send login details
- Click on email link for activationClick on the link received on your registered email
- Enter Password and SecurityEnter the Login and Transaction Passwords and Answer Security Questions
- SubmitClick Submit to complete Baroda Connect Self Registration
- Open secured browser and click on the link bankofbaroda.in
- Click Login
- Tap on Baroda Connect (Net Banking) India to open login page
- Enter User ID and Click Login
- Enter your User ID in the given box and then click on Enter button
- After that this page will load another page, where you have to enter your Bank of Baroda Internet banking password and then click on the Submit button
- Once done, this will load and give you access to the BarodaConnect Net banking service online directly
Bank of Baroda customer can also reset BoBibanking forgot password or forgotten username instantly online without any approach to service bank.
Reporting suspicious/fraud transaction
Select option 1, To Report loss of card, to report a fraud or to report an Unauthorized transaction not done by you
For self blocking/ debit freezing account in case of unauthorised transaction
You can also block your Debit card through Baroda M-Connect
Get In Touch
For reporting the Unauthorised transaction related to Gift Card / Pre-paid Cards / Re-loadable card please contact as per below contact details
1. How do i register for BoBibanking?
Every new Bank of Baroda user will get activated Internet Banking facility, but it is to be noted that the transactions are not allowed in the first 24 hours due to activation time, and after that, you can either login with your user ID and password or login via app to access the Internet banking.
2. How can i get BoB bank statement online?
Login to the BoBibanking portal and click on the Accounts tab to get the bank statement for your desired period like 1,2, 3 or 6 month as per the selection.
3. What is the length of Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password and Requirements?
It should be a combination of both alphabets and characters and can also have special characters. But make sure that the minimum password is 8 characters long and maximum can be 16 characters as well.
4. What is Password Validity Time and OTP Validity Time?
Both the terms are different and Password validity for Net banking is 1 year which is 365 days. While the OTP validity is only 3 minutes from the time of OTP is generated.
5. What is the cooling period of BarodaConnect New Registration?
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) Net banking cooling period of new registration is 24 hours only after which transaction and more features will be completely available.
6. Are there any charges for Bank of Baroda or Barodaconnect?
No, there are no charges for any registration when you activate Bank of Baroda net banking as well. But in case if you wish to go for some debit card or credit card with pictures or different plans then it will cost you based on the plan of the card you might select, but there are no prior charges that will occur when you just register.