Search Online Land Record Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details | Bhulekh Odisha Map View | Bhulekh Odisha online Ror | Bhulekh Odisha all Details |
Bhulekh Odisha land record portal, its an initiative by the board of revenue department of Odisha. The aim of this portal is to provide the citizens the land and revenue-related services. This portal provides an opportunity for having easy access to the land information or any other kind of details regarding the land using the view map record Bhu naksha Odisha. The Odisha land record is the land record management system for providing the citizens better services by integrating the registration and land services.
Also in this article, we will share the specification of the land record as announced by Odisha Government concerned authorities. We will also share online procedures to check your land and also we will share the online procedure to view the map of Odisha state.
Bhulekh Orissa- Key Details
- This portal has been launched by the Odisha state government.
- The citizens of Odisha are the beneficiaries of the portal.
- The objective of Bhulekh Odisha is to provide online land records.
- The official portal link is https://bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record Information
This portal has been developed by the government to help the citizens to check their lands lined across the Odisha state. By the launch of this portal the government started this service because every time to check their land in the state of Odisha the citizens had to visit the concerned authorities and fill the application to check their land. Through this method of checking online land records, the citizens can check their ROR documents. All of the citizens of the state can now check the map view of their lands. the government had the aim to make sure that the citizens do not have to visit the authorities, again and again, to check their land by filling up the application.
Online ROR Documents
The ROR documents are documents that enclose the real owner’s name of the land. If you want to sell your land then the presence of this document is a must. The ROR document, it is also held by the government of Odisha department of revenue and disaster management. This document has some of the crucial information in regards to the land, including the landholder’s name, the land history, cost of it and alike. Apart from the land ownership, this document also tells about the concerned agricultural aspect of the given land along with the surrounding.
Bhulekh Odisha- objectives
- The main objective of the given portal is to assure information to be provided to the citizens in regards to the land records through one single portal.
- With the availability of this portal, the citizens, will no longer be required to visit government offices to get any details about their land records. Everything will be available within the comfort of home.
- The portal will not just save a lot of money but also much more time and will also bring transparency within the system.
- Using the portal, the concerned citizens of Odisha will be able to check their lands map.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
Important Application Fees
The concerned authorities will charge the below-mentioned fees from the citizens for the ROR document,
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Bhulekh Odisha- State Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Bhulekh Odisha Odisha Portal- Benefits
- Online Land Record availability.
- No more visiting the government offices to get any kind of document. This will help save time and money.
- The maps’ availability will be there online for the Odisha citizens to view.
Bhulekh Odisha Odisha Portal- Features
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online land Record portal
- This is an online Land Record portal for the citizens of Odisha that allows them to check their land records online.
- Its an initiative by Odisha Government.
- All of the important information, including the landholder name, the cost and history of the land, etc., can all be viewed with the help of this portal.
- One can even get information about the agricultural aspect of the given land and also the surrounding of it through the portal.
- Through this portal, the citizens of Odisha can check their land records
- Bhulekh Odisha portal has been developed by the Government of Odisha
- With the help of the Bhulekh Odisha portal now the citizens of Odisha and not required to visit government offices in order to see their land records
- The citizens can see their land record from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal
- Through the Bhulekh Odisha portal, citizens can also check the map view of their lands
- All the important information like the name of the landholder, history of the land, cost of land, etc can be seen through bhulekh Odisha portal
- The agricultural aspect of land and its surrounding is also available at bhulekh Odisha portal
Bhulekh Odisha Documents Required
The following documents required while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Voter ID as proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Application Process
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgement receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Checking OF ROR Documents
If you want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on this Official Website link
- Click on “Select Location for ROR” section
- RI circle
- Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Select Khaiyan from the dropdown list.
- Plot number-
- Choose the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Tenant” option
- Select the tenant names
- Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- Finally, the ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use.
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
To check the Map, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- The Map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on the submit button.
- Select the Plot number
- The information about the plot will display.
Important Aspects Of Keeping Land Record
- You can use the land record as evidence or proof for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- For the sale of land, land records are used
- For the division of land, land records are used
- A bank account can be opened with the help of land records
- The loan can be taken with the help of land records
- You can verify the title of your land with the help of land records
- You can verify your land ownership with the help of land records
- Land record helps to maintain personal record of your property
Importance Land Records Keeping
- Land ownership verification is possible with the help of land records.
- Bank account for the purpose of loan can open with the help of land records
- You need Land records for sale or division of land
- You can maintain personal records of the property.
- Land records can be used as a proof or evidence in Civil litigation or another legal purpose
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of bhulekh Odisha
- Now you have to click on the Tahsil Info link
- You will be redirected to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tahsil
- Now you have to click on go
- The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
Procedure To Do Departmental Login
- First of all go to the official website, of land records, Odisha
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on departmental user login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to either select your district or state
- Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login
Procedure to download Odisha bhulekh app
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now in the search box, you have to enter Odisha bhulekh
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone