|| AP YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bima Yojana Application Form | AP YSR Bheema Yojana Beneficiary List | YSR Bheema Scheme 2021 | YSR Bheema All Information | YSR Bheema Full Details || YSR Bheema Andhra Pradesh ||
As you all know that the Andhra Pradesh government is launching various schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh government had launched AP YSR Bheema Scheme 2021 on 21 October 2020. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide insurance coverage for primary bread earners of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. The currently ruling YSRCP government is going to fulfill another of its poll promises with the launch of its flagship YSR Bhima Scheme..
Today we are going to give you all the important information regarding YSR Bheema Scheme like what is YSR Bima scheme? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding YSR Bheema scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end
AP YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
The AP YSR Bheema Scheme will cover 1.41 crore “Primary Bread Earners” of BPL families belonging to the unorganised sector. The AP state government will single-handedly funding the entire insurance scheme. The estimated value of premium which would be borne by the state government will be Rs. 510 crores.
The premium amount is expected to go up further as the number of YSR Bheema Scheme beneficiaries is expected to increase within a few days. YSR Bhima Scheme premium amount would be paid by the state govt. of Andhra Pradesh once the bank accounts of some of the eligible citizens are operationalised.
YSR Bheema scheme is a kind of insurance Scheme which is providing security on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability then the insurance amount will be received by the beneficiary’s family member.
. Under YSR Bheema Scheme an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh which will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days. In addition to this amount, Rs 10000 immediate financial relief will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
Key Highlights Of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|How to Apply||Online|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must be white ration card holder
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Benefits And Features Of YSR Bheema Scheme
- YSR Bima scheme is a kind of Insurance Scheme which provide security on the accident to families of Poor and unorganised workers
- If the beneficiary dies then the insurance cover amount will provide to the nominee
- Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, a budget of Rs 510 crores has been decided by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Through the scheme insurance cover from Rs, 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary’s family member
- The claim amount will be given within 15 days of the filing of the claim
- Rs 10,000 immediate financial relief will also be given to the beneficiary family member
- Under this scheme, a premium of Rs 15 per annum has to be deposited by the beneficiary
- The beneficiary will provide with an identity card which will contain a unique identification number and policy number
- The claim amount will directly deposit into the bank account through direct bank transfer method
- If the beneficiary is facing any kind of problem then they can contact PD DRDA for complaints regarding insurance enrollment or claim payment
AP YSR Bheema Scheme Latest Update
Now the state govt. headed by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken a crucial decision to apply YSR Bheema scheme support to the families of those who died despite not being enrolled by it. AP government will pay a premium to ensure that even these families who are unable to apply for insurance as per the regulations are included. This decision will provide security to a total of 12,039 families. CM Jagan launched the YSR Bheema scheme on October 21 last year with new procedures in the state.
Objective of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main objective of YSR Bheema scheme is to provide insurance cover to the families of poor and unorganised workers of the state. Through this scheme, the cover amount will provide to the nominee of the beneficiary in case of permanent disability or death. Through the successful implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary family member will get financial support.
Category Wise Insurance Coverage
Here is the complete category wise insurance coverage for AP YSR Bheema Scheme 2021:-
- Applicants in the age group of 18 to 50 years will get Rs. 5 lakh insurance coverage for accidental death and total permanent disability.
- Applicants in the age group of 51 to 70 years will get Rs. 3 lakh insurance cover for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Moreover, in case of natural death in the age group of 18 to 50 years, the family will get Rs. 2 lakh.
- All the applicants in age group of 18 to 70 years will get Rs. 1.5 lakh in case of partial permanently disability due to an accident.
The Andhra Pradesh government has assured that the claim amount will be deposited into the linked bank account within 15 days of the claim being made.
Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme
Following people can be nominees under YSR Bima scheme:-
- Wife of the beneficiary
- 21 year old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Note: Under YSR Bima scheme the beneficiary will get an identity card which will contain a unique identification number and policy number.
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme
For applying for YSR Bheema Scheme the beneficiaries are not required to do any kind of registration. The volunteers will survey through the door to door campaigns and check the white ration cardholders. After that, the information collected from the survey will be verified by the secretary of welfare and the beneficiaries will be selected. After that, the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account including the nominee and the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum. For more details, you can visit the official website.
Background of YSR Bheema Scheme
Earlier, the AP state govt. was providing free insurance to the poor at its own expense due to the suspension of financial assistance from the centre for the existing insurance scheme. Through this, the government is providing financial assistance to those who die naturally or accidentally. Around 11,022 people who had been eligible for the scheme since the scheme’s inception and were not covered by the regulations had died so far with normal conditions. Moreover, another 1,017 had died from accidental or permanent disability. In fact, the state government has paid the premium due to the respective banks on behalf of each of the names registered in the YSR insurance scheme.
However, a total of 12,039 people who were eligible for the bank died before the registration process was completed. Officials said they were on a list of those who could not get financial assistance from the relevant insurers and banks. They said that CM YS Jagan had decided to treat them generously and support their families. The CM directed them to seek financial assistance exclusively from government funds.
The state government will spend Rs. 258 crore on these 12,039 families, according to the Rural Poverty Alleviation Program (SERP). Authorities are arranging to hand over financial assistance to YSR Bheema scheme beneficiaries on April 6 on the auspices of CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The 12,039 families will receive financial assistance of Rs. 258 crore on the day, SERP officials said.
Need for AP YSR Bhima Scheme 2021
Lack of financial security of the BPL families in case of the bread earners, working in the unorganised sector, losing his/her life is a nightmare for these families. The financial turmoil that the family is subjected to, in case of such an eventuality, cannot be fathomed. During his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Jagan came across scores of citizens, facing a number of issues due to lack of insurance coverage, CM promised to launch AP YSR Bheema Scheme for them.